Sunday, September 1, 2019

lover's..draft



Hello ladies and gentlemen, friends, and esteem fellow artists to whom anxious to observe my 3Ď comics as I hereby proudly to prònounce that the story will remain awesome and gradually now to be continued....












Come sail away; because I am sailing away...










I'm so sad.... tears swelling in my eyes. ut you talked to me at ruby's parliament. You guys changed my life. God bless you two. I know am now too old with minor pain like migraine and I fear my time is coming. I just wanted to comment on this fantastical performance. I love you dear....translation: ฉันเศร้ามากจนน้ำตาไหล คุณคุยกับฉันที่รัฐสภารูบี้ พวกคุณเปลี่ยนชีวิตของฉัน ขอพระเจ้าอวยพรคุณสองคน ฉันรู้ว่าตอนนี้แก่เกินไปแล้วที่มีอาการปวดเล็กน้อยเช่นไมเกรนและฉันกลัวว่าเวลาจะมาถึง ฉันแค่อยากจะแสดงความคิดเห็นเกี่ยวกับการแสดงที่แปลกประหลาดนี้ ฉันรักเธอ.....https://shelleyxus.blogspot.com


iv>